Ran Xerox (2 points)

 I really liked the rendering style of this comic. When I hear punk I think of being ahead of time and for this comic, it was definitely ahead of its time. The characters with shaved heads, crazy outfits and colored hair really stand out from the time it was released and I can see why it made such an impact. It was something that wasn't often seen around the time the comic was released. I really liked how heavy the story is from the beginning. It takes you from action to action. Despite the rendering style being very good, I wasn't too into the characterization of the people, they scared me a bit. However, it was really cool to see comics back then playing with the idea of a world where people and technology meet, literally, having people become part machines.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Arrival (3 points)

The Killing Joke (5 points ?)

Understanding Comics (3 points)